Wednesday, April 14, 2010



This video helps me, even though I don't think I'll be designing micro chips. The reason this video helps me is that it shows how engineers would communicate with a manager if I do go into a business that engineers have to design in. The main reason that this video helps me is that it shows how long engineers days can get and what they do during that time.



While I highly doubt I'll be blowing stuff up in Iraq, this video helps my essay because even though they're just blowing up a bridge they have to use math and science to make sure the explosion doesn't destroy themselves along with the bridge. This can be helpful for if I decide to be a civil engineer I may have to blow up buildings and make sure that the building doesn't fall on anyone or another building.

No comments:

Post a Comment