Monday, March 29, 2010

Topic Proposal

The career I plan to pursue is Aeronautical Engineering. This career path has interested me for some time. I always enjoyed math and science classes compared to history and English. That is one of the few reasons why I planned on a career with high math and science requirements. Another reason I planned on this career is the ease of finding jobs in this field. If someone is an engineer it shouldn’t be hard to find a position for any type of engineering as long as the person is trained properly. Everywhere in a job market there can be some type of engineer behind the scenes, like the civilian engineers that build bridges all the way to military engineers that blow up bridges. The engineering field is one of the few fields that are not affected by a depression or the economy dropping. So there will always be a job for an engineer or require skills that an engineer can easily wield.

No comments:

Post a Comment